More of what you love:
Choose one gift on us to go with your plan selection:
*Pricing reflects $10 autopay & paperless discount1 applied.
A little bit of everything:
Choose one gift on us to go with your plan selection:
*Pricing reflects $10 autopay & paperless discount1 applied.
No frills, just the basics
*Pricing reflects $10 autopay & paperless discount1 applied.
Only pay for what you need. Use a little or a lot it's up to you. Plus, get monthly bill protection included with your plan. Learn more.
*Pricing reflects $5 autopay & paperless discount1 applied.
1PRICING: Pricing of service plans (excluding add-ons) reflects $10 per line discount available only to customers that agree to automatic payments and paperless billing. $25 activation/upgrade fee applies. Pricing of “Essential,” “Unlimited,” and “Unlimited Advantage” service plans include a single phone device access fee. Actual device access fees vary depending on type and number of device, up to $45/phone, $20/advanced connected device, and $10/basic connected device. Where customer’s smart phone is subject to a 24/36-Month Contract, plans may be subject to additional $20 per line monthly access fee. See Terms and Conditions for details.
2DATA: “Essential”, “Unlimited”, and “Unlimited Advantage” plans are subject to data speed reductions after monthly 4G data allotment. All data usage above the applicable “Essential” or “Unlimited” 4G data allotment described herein shall be provided at speeds up to 512Kbps. All data usage above the applicable “Unlimited Advantage” 4G data allotment described herein shall be provided at speeds up to 1Mbps. “Essential” monthly 4G data allotment: 10GB per line. “Unlimited” monthly 4G data allotment: 20GB per line. “Unlimited Advantage” monthly 4G data allotment: 25GB per line. “3GB Plan” is subject to $15/GB data overage charges for any data usage over 3GB/month. Availability, speed, and other limitations apply to all data and internet services. See Terms and Conditions and Bluegrass Cellular’s Internet Service Policies and Disclosures for details.
With no time restrictions and no minutes to count, Bluegrass Cellular Prepaid, Expanded gives you the freedom you want and the control you need over your plan. Call nationwide with unlimited talk for a single, flat monthly rate or choose a plan option that includes unlimited text and data as well. Choose the plan that works best for you from our new expanded offerings and pay in advance the way you want – weekly or at the beginning of each month. Plan options differ based on data.
0 - 50GB
Q: Whats an “AMBER Alert?”+ −
An AMBER ( America's Missing: Broadcast Emergency Response) Alert is a notification tool used by law enforcement to quickly respond to the abduction of a minor child taken under serious, life-threatening circumstances. AMBER alert notifications are activated on smartphones by default and are only shown on smartphones in the immediate area.
Q: How do I deactivate AMBER alerts?+ −
They can be turned off within the phone settings. Check with the manufacturer of the device or visit a Bluegrass Cellular store for deactivation assistance.
Q: How can I get in touch with someone at Bluegrass?+ −
Please feel free to contact us with your questions by calling either 1-800-928-CELL or *611 from your Bluegrass Cellular phone. Or, you can use the website to chat with a live representative who is ready to assist you.
Q: I'm having trouble with my coverage. What should I do?+ −
Please contact the Technical Support team by dialing 1(800) 928-CELL or *611 from your mobile phone, and selecting option 2. This will connect you with a live Technical Support agent that is ready to assist you with your coverage questions.
Q: What are signal boosters and why are they important?+ −
Signal boosters are devices that can help cell phone users improve their coverage in areas where they do not get a good signal. The FCC only allows consumer level installable signal boosters in order to prevent any unauthroized frequency broadcasting. Also all signal boosters must be registered through the FCC. To register go to http://bluegrasscellular.com/support/cellular_signal_boosters. Please inquire at your local Bluegrass Cellular store if you are needing to purchase a signal booster.
Q: Can I add features later if I don't choose them now?+ −
Yes, you can contact our customer support team or visit your local Bluegrass Cellular store to make changes to your account at any time.
Q: If I am eligible, can I upgrade my device online?+ −
Yes, please visit your account management tool to do this.
Q: How do I move or transfer my information from one device to another?+ −
So you want to upgrade your phone but need to transfer all your information? No problem. There are a number of apps you can use to transfer your data, files, and apps to your new device. We recommend this list of apps that are free and pretty easy to use; Copy My Data, Move tot IOS, Apple Quick Start, Samsung Smart Switch and the Smart Transfer App.
1. Copy My Data
• You can transfer your contacts, calendar, photos and videos.
• Available for both Android and iPhone.
• Make sure to download the app to both devices.
• Copy My Data will guide you through the process in a few easy steps.
Note: Please ensure that both devices are connected to the same WiFi network and that the network is not configured to prevent the devices from communicating. Most home networks allow connected devices to communicate, however, some corporate and public networks may be configured to prevent this.
Click here to download Copy My Data from Google Play Store. Click here to download Copy My Data from the App Store.
2. Move to iOS
• Download the Move to iOS app from the Google Play Store and it securely transfers your content for you — everything from photos and videos to contacts, messages, and Google Apps.
Click here to download Move to iOS from the Google Play Store.
Click here to learn more about making the Move to iOS.
3. Apple Quick Start
With Quick Start, you can set up a new iOS device quickly using information from your current device. Then you can restore the rest of your data and content to your new device from your iCloud backup.
• Turn on your new device and place it near your current device that's using iOS 11 or later.
• The Quick Start screen appears on your current device and offers the option of using your Apple ID to set up your new device.
• Make sure that it's the Apple ID that you want to use, then tap Continue. If you don't see the option to continue on your current device, make sure that Bluetooth is turned on. Click here for help with Apple Quick Start
4. Samsung Smart Switch
Whether you are switching from iPhone to a Galaxy phone or need to transfer data from Android to a Galaxy phone, upgrading to a Galaxy smartphone is done in one seamless move with Smart Switch. This App can transfer contacts from iPhone, move your photos from Android, and make sure your music, videos, calendar events and apps are all on your new Galaxy phone. Smart Switch will also transfer your data and device settings.
• Smart Switch allows you to choose your method of transfer via WiFi, USB, from PC and you can backup using an external storage.
Click here to download Samsung Smart Switch from Google Play Store.
Click here to learn more about Samsung Smart Switch?
5. Smart Transfer App
Smart Transfer App allows you to easily transfer content & manage data on the your new device. Supports all major smartphone platforms - supporting file transfer & data transfer over the hotspot & Wi-Fi. Smart Transfer App guides you through a simple transfer process for multiple content types such as contacts, calendar, photos, videos, reminders, music and What's App Chats.
Click here to download Smart Transfer from the App Store
Click here to download Smart Transfer App from Google Play Store?
For more assistance feel free to visit your local Bluegrass Cellular store for details and assistance with transferring your information to a new device.
Q: How long is the financing period?+ −
With our Freedom Expanded financing, you can finance your device for 30 months.
Q: Can I finance a new device?+ −
For qualified customers, we offer our Freedom Expanded program that allows customers to finance their devices and take advantage of cheaper rate plans.
Q: Why do I need insurance coverage for my wireless phone?+ −
The statistics may surprise you! Assurant Solutions estimates 49 million wireless phones will be lost or stolen this year in the United States, and millions more will be damaged. If your phone is one of them and you don’t have this coverage, you could pay much more than your original investment to have it repaired or replaced. What’s more, most traditional insurance policies may not cover wireless phones. If they do, the deductible alone may be much more than the cost to replace or repair your phone. That’s why so many customers are taking advantage of equipment insurance protection, created to protect your wireless phone.
Q: How do I make an equipment protection claim or inquire about an existing claim?+ −
For any questions about equipment protection, please call Assurant Solutions toll-free at 1-888-352-9183.
Q: What is the deductible if a claim is filed and approved?+ −
Your non-refundable deductible will be $50 - $175 depending on your device. The deductible will be billed directly to your Bluegrass Cellular Invoice.
Q: What is covered under equipment protection?+ −
Equipment protection protects against accidental physical damage, theft, lost and mechanical or electrical failure once the manufacturer’s warranty expires. A copy of the coverage documents, with complete details regarding benefits, exclusions, and deductible, will be mailed to you when you enroll in this program. ** Certain types of wireless phones may not be insurable under Assurant Solutions
Q: How long will it take to receive my replacement equipment?+ −
If your claim is approved, your non-refundable deductible will be billed to your Bluegrass Cellular bill. Assurant will ship the same or a comparable phone within 2-3 business days, based on equipment availability. For an additional fee, you can choose to have your replacement phone expedited.
Q: Will replacement equipment be exactly the same as the original?+ −
Be assured that we will make every reasonable effort to replace the exact model - either new or reconditioned - of your original phone. If one isn’t available, we will replace your phone with a model of similar like, kind and quality and will inform you during the claim process if this is the case. All damaged equipment or recovered lost or stolen equipment, becomes the property of Assurant. A prepaid label and instructions will be included with the replacement equipment for return. On approved claims for accidental damage and mechanical breakdown, you will be required to return the device to Assurant or pay a fee of up to $300.
Q: How can I determine the manufacturer and model of my equipment?+ −
The make and model of your wireless phone can be located on the box the phone came in or on your original sales receipt.
Q: What is number porting?+ −
It is a government-mandated program that allows customers to keep their cellular number when switching from one carrier to another within the same geographic area. Take this opportunity to bring your number to Bluegrass Cellular where you’ll enjoy the best coverage in Central Kentucky. That means fewer dropped calls and dead spots.
Q: How do I port a number over to Bluegrass from another carrier?+ −
Bluegrass Cellular wants your porting experience to be easy. When you’re ready to switch to Bluegrass Cellular, simply follow these steps. - First, you must contact us to provide the number you want to transfer over. If you're a Nextel customer, you must contact Nextel to remove the number block before continuing. If you're a Sprint customer, you must provide your PIN. Bluegrass Cellular will verify if the number can be ported, your number must reside inside of the Bluegrass Cellular defined service area. - Next, you'll be asked if your service is still active with your current service provider. If it has been disconnected, it's too late for porting to take place. - Then, you'll select a phone and rate plan that fits your specific needs. A Bluegrass Cellular Customer Care Associate will be happy to help you select one that’s best for you. - The Customer Care Associate will fill out a customer service agreement, and a credit check will be processed. - The porting process can take from 3 hours to 5 business days depending on the carrier you are porting from. During this timeframe, you can schedule a time to come back and for the port to complete. - Once the porting process is complete, you can return to the Bluegrass Cellular store and complete the activation process. - And now, you can finally start enjoying the convenience of being a Bluegrass Cellular customer. For other information regarding local number portability visit the Federal Communication Commission’s site at www.fcc.gov/cgb/NumberPortability/
Q: How do I connect my phone to the Bluetooth in my car?+ −
Set the Bluetooth in the car to “pairing mode,” “find device” or “add a device.” Clicking the phone button in the car usually can do this, or your vehicle manual can help walk you through it. Once you've completed that step, you'll want to activate Bluetooth on the phone so it's discoverable. Search for Bluetooths in the area, and your vehicle Bluetooth should display on your phone. Select the vehicle Bluetooth and you'll be successfully paired.
Q: My car doesn’t have built-in Bluetooth, what are my options?+ −
Bluegrass Cellular offers many different Bluetooth speakers, headsets and earpieces that provide hands-free access for cars without Bluetooth.
Q: Is there a law against talking and texting on your phone while driving?+ −
All drivers under 18 years of age are banned from cell-phone usage while driving a vehicle. Texting while driving is illegal in most states for drivers of all ages.
Q: Is mobile banking safe?+ −
Discuss approved applications with your bank before entering any private information. Using your bank’s app will help protect your financial data, and most apps will automatically log you out after a certain amount of time. Be selective of where you conduct your mobile banking. Logging onto a banking website over public Wi-Fi is a security risk. Below are some tips for Mobile Banking users:
1. Set your phone to require a password to power on the handset or wake it from sleep mode.
2. Whether you’re using the mobile Web or a mobile app, don’t allow your phone to automatically log you in to your bank account. This will prevent free access to your money if your phone is lost or stolen.
3. Avoid sharing your password, account number, PIN, answers to secret questions or other such information. Don’t save this information anywhere on your handset.
4. Immediately tell your bank or mobile carrier if you lose your phone.
Although your information is not stored on your mobile device, we recommend you perform a factory reset before recycling or disposing.
Q: What do I do if my device is lost or stolen?+ −
Contact your wireless carrier immediately. Apple and Android have options to wipe information from the devices. iPhone users can click here to find multiple options. Phones can be locked, tracked and erased if needed. Android users can go to Click here to track and lock their phones, as well as have their phones ring.
Q: As a parent, what type of controls do I have on my children’s phones?+ −
Bluegrass Cellular offers a Parental Control App that allows you to limit received texts, analyze all text messages, set up contact rules and utilize a GPS Locator. The app also provides Activity Reports on all of a family’s phones. Click here for parental controls.
Q: Can I control when my children use their data/phones?+ −
iPhones have a feature within the settings that allows parents to toggle certain restrictions. Bluegrass Cellular’s Parental Controls will allow you to monitor all usage and limit inbound text usage on your children’s phones.
Q: Can I locate my children by using GPS on their devices?+ −
Yes, with Parental Controls and/or iCloud. Android users can go to https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager to track and lock their phones, as well as have their phones ring.
Q: Who can access my iCloud pictures or information?+ −
Only individuals with your log-in and password information can access information in iCloud.
Q: What is Jailbreaking?+ −
Jailbreaking is removing manufacturer or carrier restrictions from a device, unlocking all settings and security features. This can void your manufacturer warranty.
Q: How do I access my Account?+ −
You can access your account via your account management tools.
Q: Can I add devices or modify my plan online?+ −
Yes, this can be done via the Account Management Tools.
Q: Does Bluegrass offer paperless billing?+ −
Yes. You can manage this setting in your account settings.
Q: What are Bluegrass's early termination fees?+ −
If you choose to terminate your contract early for any reason, you'll be liable for: -Liquidated damages of $150 per cellular number for non-smartphone devices (feature phones and wireless internet devices), pro-rated by $4 per completed month of the plan. - $325 per cellular number for smartphone voice and data services, pro-rated by $10 per completed month of the plan. For college students going to college outside of our home coverage area, the fee is $50 with a valid proof of move.
Q: Can I use my device as a mobile hotspot?+ −
Yes, if you have a tethering plan or a 4G device you can use your phone as a mobile hotspot.
Q: How will I know when I'm out of minutes, texts or data?+ −
When you activated your phone, you gave us an email address or text contact number — or both. When you've reached 80% of the total plan / feature usage, you'll receive an alert from us. We'll send a second alert once you've reached the full 100% of the total plan / feature usage.
Q: What's your Return Policy?+ −
You can return items you've purchased within 14 days. As long your purchase is in acceptable condition, with all original packaging and accessories. Subject to $35 restocking fee for handsets and $70 for tablets.
Q: When will my order ship?+ −
If you purchase an item on Monday – Thursday your items will ship the same day. On Friday or over the weekends, items will ship the next business day.
Q: I didn't receive a confirmation email. What do I do?+ −
Please contact us with your questions by calling either 1-800-928-CELL or *611 from your Bluegrass Cellular phone. Or you can use the website to chat with a live representative who is ready to assist you.
Q: Can I buy from Bluegrass if I don't live in Kentucky?+ −
If you do not live in Kentucky, you can purchase accessories. At this time, you will not be able to purchase devices and plans.
Q: How can I get troubleshooting help on my device?+ −
Like having your own technical wizard right on your device. Pocket Geek runs background diagnostics, troubleshoots small issues and shows you how to address common concerns and make minor adjustments on your own. If additional help is needed, just one tap and your call will be routed to a dedicated Pocket Geek Agent at Bluegrass Cellular®. Plus, via the app or the web portal, you can access our comprehensive Knowledge Base and How-to Video Library. Pocket Geek is available for either iOS or Android devices. Please go to the Apple or Google site to download the version of Pocket Geek for your phone.
Q: If I become a Bluegrass customer, what can I do in the account management area?+ −
In your account you can view your usage, edit your plan, pay your bill and upgrade your devices. You can also edit your account and communication preferences.
Q: How do I return a device or accessory I purchased online?+ −
To return your device, please visit your nearest retail location within fourteen business days of purchase.
Q: How do I activate my phone if I buy it online?+ −
A guide will be shipped with your device giving you specific instructions on how to activate your device. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us by calling 1-(800)-928-CELL or 1-(800)-928-2355.
Q: How do I recycle my device?+ −
You can recycle your used devices at a Bluegrass Cellular store near you. Your device may be eligible for trade-in value toward a new device.
Q: Someone gave me a device. Can I use it with Bluegrass service?+ −
Bluegrass Cellular does have plan options available to activate most devices purchased at another location. Bring your device to a bluegrass Cellular store near your home and let a customer service professional guide you to the right plan for you.
Q: Can I monitor my child's text messages?+ −
The Text Messaging Controls solution provides you with a suite of value-added services for SMS and MMS messaging. Text Messaging Controls also provides subscribers with messaging personalization features and filtering controls. The Text Messaging Controls solution contains a Personalization Suite and a Control Suite, each with distinct features. Personalization Suite: allows for adding a personal signature to every message, setting up an “out of office” message, creating group distribution lists, receiving a carbon copy email of text messages sent or received, receiving emails of incoming text messages, and keeping text and multimedia messages stored online for future use. Control Suite: allows you to set up a Blocklist and Allowlist that blocks or accepts messages from mobile numbers, e-mail address and domain addresses, apply time-of-day restrictions and restrict international text messaging by blocking specific country codes. Click here for text controls.
Q: What is AppleCare?+ −
Most Apple hardware comes with a one-year limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary telephone technical support. To extend your coverage further, purchase the AppleCare Protection Plan or AppleCare+. To learn more, please click here.
Q: What are usage notifications?+ −
Usage notifications allows customers to receive notifications when they reach certain voice, text and data thresholds. Alerts will be delivered via text message and/or email to help customers avoid unexpected overage charges. To opt-out call 1-800-928-CELL or *611 from your Bluegrass Cellular device.
Q: What if I need assistance with my voicemail?+ −
Q: I read that Home Internet service requires renting a router; what if I don’t rent my router?+ −
Any router you previously purchased from Bluegrass Cellular will still work with the new Home Internet plans. If your old router is no longer performing properly, you may want to rent a new one to take full advantage of the new plans. We recommend the rental process as this allows you to trade in the equipment with no strings attached should a problem occur, but you can still purchase the router outright at cost. To learn more call 1-800-928-3255 or visit https://bluegrasscellular.com/equipment-rental/wireless-router
Q: How do I return my rental modem/router?+ −
It is easy to return your equipment if you plan to change service or if it no longer functions properly. All returns must be delivered to a Bluegrass Cellular store within 7 days of changing service or if the equipment no longer functions properly. Or, you can contact customer service at 1-800-928-2311 for more details. All equipment, accessories, and user instructions must be returned in original package. Failure to return the equipment in a timely manner will result in an additional fee. Learn more at http://bluegrasscellular.com/equipment-rental/wireless-router.
Q: What can I do to reduce my data usage at home and on my phone?+ −
Here are some ways to reduce data usage at home.
1. Switch to a "light" version of your preferred browser.
2. Download music and videos instead of streaming.
3. Do you have Unlimited data on your phone? If you do turn off wi-fi on your phone.
4. Make sure all streaming devices and apps are turned off, and autoplay is disabled when not in use.
5. Use a lower quality setting when streaming YouTube, Netflix, Hulu, Amazon. Don’t stream Ultra HD/4K media if you don’t have a 4K TV.
6. Make sure your router is secured with a password. You don’t want anyone else using your wi-fi without your permission. Learn more, https://bluegrasscellular.com/equipment-rental/wireless-router. For assistance call Customer Care at 1-800-928-CELL (2355).
Q: How do I optimize my router for wi-fi coverage at home?+ −
Our routers are designed to be at the center of the main floor of your home, where most of your connected devices will be. Below is a list of other ways you can optimize for wi-fi internet at home.
1. Do place your router near a window, being careful to avoid very hot and humid areas, placing equipment near metal objects, mirrors, and microwaves.
2. Sometimes the router’s signal is not powerful enough to reach every part of your house. You might add a wi-fi extender antenna to the outside of your home. The antenna will increase the signal going to your router. You might also consider adding a signal booster. Our routers work nicely with wi-fi boosters. These types of devices blanket your home with the extra connectivity you need. Contact your Bluegrass representative for more information about our boosters and extenders. Learn more, https://bluegrasscellular.com/equipment-rental/wireless-router. For assistance with your router call Customer Care at 1-800-928-CELL (2355).
Q: How do I get Qustodio Digital Parenting Assistant?+ −
Call Customer Support and ask them to add Qustodio Digital Parenting Assistant to your plan. Qustodio is available for $6.99 per month for Essential, Unlimited, and Unlimited Advantage plans. For more information go to For more information go to https://bluegrasscellular.com/products/digital-parenting-assistant or call Customer Support at 1-800-928-CELL or *611 from your Bluegrass Cellular phone.
Q: How do I configure my Qustodio?+ −
1. Once you have signed up for Qustodio Digital Parenting Assistant from Bluegrass Cellular, you will get a confirmation email that contains an activation code and link to download the app. Download Qustodio on to your device and enter the activation code then set your username and password. Next, you will be taken to your Family Portal.
2. Once you have logged in to your family portal, you can add profiles for each user and devices. To add a device to a profile, select Add Device. Add Qustodio to any device you would like to monitor and follow the prompts where it asks you “Is this a parental device or a child’s device? Yes/No” Once you have added a device it will show up in the family portal, and you can then add it to the user profile. Remember, Qustodio allows for multiple profiles and multiple device monitoring.
3. Make sure to discuss using Qustodio with your family before installing the apps. Qustodio allows for discrete background monitoring. In the family, portal go to devices, select the device you want to hide, select device settings, select the Hide Qustodio on this device check box.
4. Many parents have greater success by introducing their family to Qustodio early when children are just beginning to develop their digital use habits. Talk to your children about internet safety and setting boundaries. The goal is to create a safe, and productive, digital environment for your family. With Qustodio you can monitor and track your child's online activity. Block dangerous sites and protect kids from online bullying. For assistance with configuring Qustodio on your devices contact Customer Support at 1-800-928-CELL..
Q: What is PlayOn Cloud?+ −
PlayOn Cloud is DVR for streaming. When you select a video in the PlayOn Cloud app, we start a stream on a virtual PC in the cloud and record that stream like a DVR records cable TV. Once that recording is complete, an .mp4 file will be ready for you to enjoy. You can download the recorded.mp4 video file from the PlayOn Cloud app onto your mobile device. We also email you a download link to the video so you can download it from anywhere onto any device or computer.
When you watch your downloaded video through the PlayOn Cloud mobile app, it will ask you if you want to skip the commercials – hit yes and voilà, technology for the new way we watch TV. For assistance please call Customer Care at 1-800-928-CELL or *611 from your Bluegrass Cellular phone.
Q: How do I set up PlayOn Cloud on my smartphone?+ −
Follow the steps below to get up and running with PlayOn Cloud, DVR for streaming.
1. Activate your account. If you requested PlayOn as your gift you should have received an email with a custom link to activate your account.
2. Download and install the PlayOn Cloud app on your smartphone. PlayOn Cloud is available for Android and iOS. Please follow the link we provide so that your PlayOn Cloud account will be associated with your Bluegrass Cellular account. If you already downloaded and installed the standard app please uninstall and then install the app from the link we provided. Go to www.playon.tv/offers/partner/bluegrass/
3. Once you launch the PlayOn Cloud app, enter in your redemption code. Now you can log into your premium streaming channels like Hulu, Prime Video, or Netflix, and browse titles like you normally would.
4. Once you select a title simply hit record and that title will be added to your recording queue. PlayOn Cloud will automatically work through the titles recording them in real time just as your normal DVR would. When your recording is ready your video will automatically download to your device. Your recordings will be stored for 30 days unless you delete them so you can download them to any device to watch anytime, anywhere.
5. You can purchase more recording credits if you run out by using the special link in the app to buy more.
6. Click here for a video tutorial on using PlayOn Cloud.
Q: How do I block Robocalls on my device?+ −
Use these built-in solutions to help protect yourself from robocalls.
Silence Unknown Caller prevents all the robocalls from ringing and disturbing you.
Requirements: Must update to iOS 13.
Tip: Calls from unknown numbers are silenced and sent to your voicemail and appear in your recent calls list. If you are finding you can’t reach any friends or family who have iPhones, it may mean you have a privacy feature on your phone line which makes your calls show up as “unknown caller”. Follow this link for more information. LEARN MORE
Smart Call, Powered by Hiya, blocks and reports spam.
Instructions:• Go to Call Settings
Tips: While it does not block every nuisance call, it will significantly cut their numbers down. When one slips through, report it so that number is added to the reputation database. Follow this link for more information. LEARN MORE
Caller ID and Spam blocks and notifies you of known robocalls.
Requirements: Android 6.0 or later.
Instructions:• Open your device's Phone app
Tip: Once set up, it catches suspected robocalls and sends them directly to voicemail. Follow this link for more information. LEARN MORE
Q: How do I backup my files and information on my phone or tablet?+ −
You can save time by backing up your files before upgrading to a new phone. It is good to always have a back up in case your phone or tablet is lost or stolen. Here are a couple apps that make the backup process less time consuming when it is time for an upgrade. We recommend iCloud for iPhone or Google Drive for Apple or Android.
1. Backup Using iCloud
• Create your free Apple ID. Go to Settings > [Your Name] > iCloud Backup.
• Turn on iCloud Backup. Simply sign in from any compatible browser like Safari to access any web versions of your favorite apps such as, Mail, and Notes and Photos. iCloud will automatically back up your iPhone daily when it is connected to WiFi, power, and locked. Any changes you make automatically show up on all your other devices.
• To perform a manual backup, go to settings > [Your Name] >iCloud > Manage Storage > Backups. To delete a backup, choose a backup from the list, then tap Delete Backup.
Click here to download iCloud from the App Store.
Click here learn more about iCloud.
2. Backup Using Google Drive
• Set up a Google account, install Google Drive and Google Photos. (Google is compatible with most smartphones including Android and iPhone.)
• Go to the Google Drive app, tap “+” at the bottom right of the screen then tap “Upload”. Google Drive lets you Organize your files like a normal file browser.
• Access all your files anytime via the cloud. Install Google Dive and Google Photos on your new device, navigate to your files then tap “Download”.
Click here to download Google Drive for Android from Google Play.
Click here to download Google Photos for Android from Google Play.
Click here to download Google Drive from the Play Store
Click here to download Google Photos from the App Store
Still need more help?Click here to learn more about Google Drive.