Kentucky Kollected Poster
Kentucky, it was only a matter of time until the cool graphic designers of the world sat up and took notice of our wonderful Commonwealth. Aaron Draplin of the mighty DDC (Draplin Design Company) has created this amazing mash-up of some of the things that make Kentucky great (and, um…weird!).
Good for the wall of your living room, Appalachia lean-to, South Bowling Green brick mansion, My Morning Jacket recording studio, UK dorm room (or U of L dorm if you can handle the ribbing about the color), horse barn, Louisville Slugger factory floor, Bardstown Road halfway house or Man Cave. This poster will spruce up any of these living arrangements and more.
Proudly made in the U.S.A.
01. Printed on thick, uncoated white poster stock. Feels good. Smells good.
02. Four colors, inspired by Kentucky bluegrass, which isn’t blue. Weird huh?
03. 16” x 30”! Horizontal amazingness. Large!
04. Proudly printed by the lifesavers of The Half and Half down in Columbia, SC.
05. Too small up above? Do this: Click this little link to get in a little closer on this one.
06. Draw your own Bourbon Trail plans on this. Or Bluegrass Cellular’s locations.
07. Hand-numbered, using Draplin’s patented freehand technique.
08. Insanely limited edition. Act now!
09. Free 3” x 20” burly kraft poster tube with each order! Reusable.
10. Two free white plastic end puck thingies. Just how we do it.