DDC Stuff Sheath
The back pocket of your Jeans can be a dangerous place. It can totally mess up the stuff you want to carry around. So we are offering this little hand-made leather sheath to protect your latest Field Notes memo book, and wrangle all the scraps of paper and important things that are always bouncing around in your pockets. Sure, there are other fancy-schmancy pocket options out there, but we like this simple, throw-a-rubberband-around-it-and GET STUFF DONE option.
01. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
02. Three colors to choose from: “Very Orange,” “All Natural” and “Dark Matter.”
03. 3-3/4” wide and 6” tall. Fits a Field Notes perfectly. Or a wad of dollar bills.
04. One line of stitching along the bottom. Check out how durable that stitch is!
05. Just a simple little leather sheath to protect your Field Notes, and whatever else you might have in your pocket.
06. Manufactured by our beardy buddies at Red Clouds Collective. Thank you!
07. Breaks in beautifully, in no time.
09. BONUS: Each “DDC Stuff Sheath” comes with a single custom “Bluegrass Cellular Teal” Field Notes memo book we’ve got stashed around the shop. Rare! Available NOWHERE else.