- 1This device and related software are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease.
- 2Compatible with select Bluetooth-capable smartphones. Galaxy Watch-supported features may vary by carrier and compatible device. For a list of compatible smartphones and features, please visit https://www.samsung.com/galaxywatch/device-compatibility. For best results, connect with compatible Samsung Galaxy smartphones.
- 3Water-resistant up to 50 meters per ISO standard 22810:2010. Not intended for scuba diving. Avoid excessive, sudden temperature changes and high-velocity activities. Rinse in fresh water/dry after use in sea water or chlorinated water.
- 4This device passed military specification (MIL-STD-810G) testing against a subset of 10 specific conditions, including drops from 4.9 feet, extreme temperatures, dust, shock/vibration, and low pressure/high altitude.
- 5Samsung Pay is not available on iOS smartphones. After initial setup, Samsung Pay on Galaxy Watch can make at least five transactions without reconnecting to a network. Samsung Pay on Galaxy Watch requires network connection through LTE or Wi-Fi or via Bluetooth pairing with compatible smartphone. Samsung Pay on the Galaxy Watch is only compatible with select cards, carriers, and Samsung devices and non-Samsung Android phones. Samsung Pay on the Galaxy Watch is compatible only with NFC-type payment terminals.
© 2019 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. Samsung, and Galaxy Watch Active are registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Screen images simulated. All other brand, product, and service names and logos are marks and/or registered trademarks of their respective owners.