Bluegrass Cellular’s Response to the Coronavirus
Bluegrass Cellular has been closely monitoring the increasing impact of the coronavirus that causes COVID-19. As always, our community, customers and employees are our top priorities.
Retail Stores Updates
As we continue to evaluate the next steps our business needs to take to keep our customers and employees safe during the COVID-19 outbreak, we are passing along updates related to store hours and services.
- Our stores will be open 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. until further notice. The first hour of business at all our locations will be reserved for customers over the age of 60 and those with respiratory or autoimmune conditions. If you are not in this group, please visit us after 12 p.m.
- Customers are encouraged to use self-service payment options whenever possible, including online, drive-thru and drop-off payments.
- Curbside assistance and order pickup are now available. Please call your store to arrange.
- To take the needed social distancing protocol into account, if the stores becomes congested, we may ask you to wait in your car for a short period of time.
- Starting March 23rd, we will be reducing on-site staffing by 40-50 percent, rotating personnel each day. We are encouraging customers to utilize video calling with our customer care team and to opt for curbside pickup for new device purchases when possible. To set up a video call, please send us a direct message through any of our social channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram). If you need to visit a store, we encourage you to make an appointment through Facebook messenger for your store location.
If you are experiencing challenges with paying your bill due to the impact of COVID-19, please reach out to us to discuss your unique issue at 1-800-928-2355 or through our live chat function at www.bluegrasscellular.com, and we will work with you on a solution.
During a national emergency, the continued slowing of data speeds when data caps are reached will allow for the best network management, allowing everyone to have access to the service they need.
Work With a Customer Care Representative From Home
We encourage customers to visit our website to take advantage of device upgrades and purchases, online bill pay and plan adjustments. We encourage customers to interact with us through our social channels and by contacting our call center at 1-800-928-2355 or chatting with us at www.bluegrasscellular.com.
How You Can Help Keep Our Community Healthy:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water.
- Call in rather than visiting stores if you are not feeling well.