For Bluegrass Cellular customers traveling abroad, International Roaming will allow voice and text messaging to over 150 countries. To apply to use this service, please contact our Business Sales Team.
International Roaming involves the following:
Equipment and Service Rates
- Voice Plan - Choose any regular Bluegrass Cellular voice plan *
- Feature - International Roaming Voice Feature $4.95 per month *
- Airtime Charges - $2.99 - $4.99 depending on the location of the call
- Text Messaging - $.50 per message for both sent and received messages
- Activation Fee - $35.00
- Non-Corporate Account customers are subject to a $50 service fee, which will be applied as a payment on the invoice for International Roaming services.
All calls are billed in full minute increments with International Directory Assistance calls billed as regular airtime charges. You will need to place the country code in front of the number you are dialing when calling or texting internationally. For a listing of country codes, visit this website. For a listing of international emergency telephone numbers equivalent to 911 in the United States, or for general travel advisories, please consult the U.S. Department of State website.
*Rates do not include taxes, surcharges or other fees. You must qualify and be approved to use International Roaming.