Technical | Elizabethtown Headquarters
Provide daily support, proactive maintenance and independent troubleshooting, and identify capacity/performance issues to ensure uninterrupted connectivity.
- Provide day-to-day support, proactive maintenance, and perform independent troubleshooting.
- Identify capacity and performance issues to ensure uninterrupted service.
- Assist in the operational, strategic planning, and business continuity / disaster recovery solutions.
- Participate in the design and implementation of Cisco Unified Communications products such as Call Manager, Call Manager Express, Contact Center & Unity.
- Perform software upgrades on existing equipment and provide administrative and end user training when needed.
- Prepare and maintain network diagrams and support documentation.
- Cisco Call Manager and Contact Center administration.
- Administer and troubleshoot Cisco Voice Gateways – VoIP & POTS connections.
- VoIP phone set administration.
- 3+ years hands on experience with Cisco Telephony Systems.
- Cisco Contact Center experience with ACD and IVR solutions.
- SIP, H.323 and MGCP voice protocol configuration experience is a must.
- Cisco IP Contact Center scripting and queue design is required.
- Strong experience configuring and troubleshooting Voice Gateways/Gatekeepers.
- The ideal candidate will have hands on experience supporting Cisco Unified Communications.
- Hands on experience with Cisco Routers and Switches, including VLAN & QoS administration.
- Possess thorough understanding of telecommunications theory and voice communications.
- Strong communication skills to work as part of a team and work with internal customers to successfully maintain Cisco Call Manager and Call Center services.
- Cisco CCNA Voice certification.
- Associates Degree.